COVID-19 Studio Safety
Aline Pilates is committed to providing a safe workout space for our team and clients. Our clients are the core of our business and we’re incredibly serious about protecting the health of each and every one of them. We want to ensure not only the safety of our clients but the safety of the greater community. For this reason we ask that you send us proof of your vaccination BEFORE entering the studio. Please email email@example.com. Masks are optional. If you are not fully comfortable to be in the space for any reason we understand and are keeping the Aline Online classes/sessions available and frequent.
- Studio– Ample time will be built into the schedule to allow for cleaning the machines, props, between all privates and classes. Clients will be asked to participate in wiping downs the machines and mats used during their sessions. The studio will continue to undergo full studio bi- weekly cleaning.
- Client– Please send in your vaccination card before entering the space. If you are sick (coughing, sniffling, fever chills or generally unwell please do not come into the space.) If you have been in close contact with anyone who is covid- 19 positive please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss before coming into the space.
- Masking– Masks are optional for students and teachers.
- Air– An air filter system adequate for the studio space will be running at all times. The studio’s large windows will be open to help with fresh air circulation, subject to outside weather. The A/C will be used when the studio temperature cannot be comfortably regulated with fresh air. Filters for the air filter system and the A/C unit will be regularly cleaned and routinely replaced.
- Water – Water is provided but we welcome you to bring your own water bottle. Please note there will be no place to fill the bottle.
- Travel– Please continue to follow NY state and city guidelines if you have traveled from out of the country.